Midnight Special are an acoustic Folk/Country Blues duo playing a range of covers and originals. They use pristine harmonies and rhythmical elements to create a big sound and an impressive show.
7 past concerts
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018: 20:30–21:10 The Star Inn
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2017: 21:00–21:30 Bartons Engine Shop (Acoustic Stage)
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2017: 12:30–12:50 Beeston Square
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 21:00–21:40 White Lion Bar & Kitchen
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 17:40–18:00 The Malt Shovel
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 14:10–14:30 The Malt Shovel
- Oxjam Beeston 2015: 17:20–18:00 The Crown Inn
Updates 1-10 of 18 Show all
Midnight Special on Beeston Square. Photo: Chris Frost
Midnight Special at Bartons. Photos: Chris Frost
Midnight Special at Beeston Square
Photo: Allan Philips
Midnight Special at the Malt Shovel. Photo: Chris Frost
Awesome as ever Midnight Special
"Their music is awesome!"
Photo and critique by Anthony, aged 6 and 11/12ths
The Beestonian (issue 17) has a review of Emma Bladon-Jones. Although the "abandoned love-child of Colbie Caillat and Jack Johnson", as she is described in Beeston Beats, won't be performing solo, you can listen to her as part of Midnight Special, a duo featuring Joe Barber, another Oxjam Beeston regular. They will be performing at the Malt Shovel and the White Lion.
I'm pretty sure he's not Johnny Cash...