Wandering musician extraordinaire! Former singer/songwriter, now turned to playing mandolin and tenor banjo. Plays an eclectic mixture of ragtime, traditional Irish, bluegrass, indie and pop classics. Typically plays Bohemian venues around the East Midlands including The Alley Café, The Maze, Crocus Café, The Jam Café, and has played for promoters such as I’m not from London, Save our Scene, and Acoustickle.
7 past concerts
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2019: 13:30–14:00 Greenhood
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018: 13:45–14:15 Totally Tapped
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2017: 17:30–18:00 The Greyhound
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2017: 14:20–14:50 The Pottle
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 16:50–17:30 The Hop Pole
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 15:10–15:40 Canvas & Coffee Waffle House
- Oxjam Beeston 2015: 14:00–14:30 The Hop Pole
Rambling Rosh at Froth
Come to the hop pole for great music and atmosphete. It's getting busy here.
Rambling Rosh has just begun at The Hop Pole and is drawing in the Oxjammers!
Great Celtic acoustic music by Rambling Rosh at Froth
The Beestonian issue 16 has an interview of Rambling Rosh, who'll be playing Froth and the Hop Pole