Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018, 13:45–14:15 Rambling Rosh at Totally Tapped
About Rambling Rosh:
Wandering musician extraordinaire! Former singer/songwriter, now turned to playing mandolin and tenor banjo. Plays an eclectic mixture of ragtime, traditional Irish, bluegrass, indie and pop classics. Typically plays Bohemian venues around the East Midlands including The Alley Café, The Maze, Crocus Café, The Jam Café, and has played for promoters such as I’m not from London, Save our Scene, and Acoustickle.
About Totally Tapped:
from your current location
Micropub serving craft beers in cask, keg and bottle. Drink in or take home.
- Beeston Methodist Church Chilwell Rd, about 1 minute away, is playing music from 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- The Royal British Legion, about 2 minutes away, is playing music from 6.00pm to 11.00pm
- The Crown Inn, about 3 minutes away, is playing music from 1.00pm to 6.00pm
- The Hop Pole, about 4 minutes away, is playing music from 1.30pm to 11.30pm
- The Berliner, about 4 minutes away, is playing music from 2.00pm to 12.00am