Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2019, 15:15–15:45 Paul Carbuncle at Totally Tapped
About Paul Carbuncle:
Trad folk songs, punk folk songs, shanties, cheery murder ballads, some well-diguised Elizabethan smut, and a little contemporary social commentary. Begins with 6 strings, usually ends up with 3 or 4.
About Totally Tapped:
from your current location
Micropub serving craft beers in cask, keg and bottle. Drink in or take home.
- Beeston Methodist Church Chilwell Rd, about 1 minute away, is playing music from 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- The Royal British Legion, about 2 minutes away, is playing music from 6.00pm to 11.00pm
- The Crown Inn, about 3 minutes away, is playing music from 1.00pm to 6.00pm
- The Hop Pole, about 4 minutes away, is playing music from 1.30pm to 11.30pm
- The Berliner, about 4 minutes away, is playing music from 2.00pm to 12.00am