Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2019, 17:30–18:00 Ben Mark Smith at Totally Tapped
About Ben Mark Smith:
Ben Smith is an acoustic singer-songwriter from the UK. Ben combines beautiful finger picked melodies with tales of family, friends and loss, often bringing his audience to tears (in a positive way), but always leaving them entertained.
During his travels Ben has performed at an eclectic range of events, festivals such as Kimberley jam and Dot to Dot, in an all guitar orchestra alongside acclaimed guitarist Adrian Utley (Portishead) and at many a charity gig.
No matter the size of the gig, Ben brings a passionate and authentic feel to every performance, connecting with his crowd through the words in his songs (and the terrible jokes in-between).
About Totally Tapped:
from your current location
Micropub serving craft beers in cask, keg and bottle. Drink in or take home.
- Beeston Methodist Church Chilwell Rd, about 1 minute away, is playing music from 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- The Royal British Legion, about 2 minutes away, is playing music from 6.00pm to 11.00pm
- The Crown Inn, about 3 minutes away, is playing music from 1.00pm to 6.00pm
- The Hop Pole, about 4 minutes away, is playing music from 1.30pm to 11.30pm
- The Berliner, about 4 minutes away, is playing music from 2.00pm to 12.00am