Terms and conditions
This website is provided by the Oxjam organising team in partnership with the University of Nottingham's Mixed Reality Lab
We are collecting anonymous usage data from all users of the website (regardless of whether they're logged in or not) using Google Analytics. If you wish to avoid this data collection, we recommend the use of Google's Opt-out browser add-on, which lets you opt out from any website using that technology.
Content and accounts policy
The following guidelines apply to any comments, images and videos you submit to the website:
- Do not post any content that is obscene, abusive, violent, defamatory, discriminatory or illegal.
- Artists participating in Oxjam have agreed to have pictures of their acts taken and published, so you may post these freely. If you have pictures where other individuals (e.g. spectators, artists when not performing or on stage) are clearly identifiable, please make sure you get their consent before posting these images online.
- You must be the creator of the content to submit content to this website or be authorised by the creator to submit content on their behalf. Your content must not infringe on anyone's intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit any content at any moment.
- By submitting content, you retain your rights and ownership relating to the content, but you allow us to use it to promote the Oxjam Beeston Festival using this website, our social media accounts, or posters and leaflets. We will credit you when using material you have produced.
- If you see any content that you consider to infringe on these guidelines, please notify the website's administrator at email@example.com