Updates for Oxjam Beeston 2018
Showing Updates 1-6 of 6
Big shout out to the wonderful team at Oxfam Books & Music Beeston for a sterling job selling Oxjam Takeover tickets which are going fast, as well as our other events - Classical Oxjam on 17th November and the Oxjam Ceilidh on 1st December. Thanks guys!
Don’t forget that tickets for all Oxjam events are also available via We Got Tickets at https://www.wegottickets.com/event/450489
You loved it last year so we're bringing it back!
Thank you BEESTON VICTORY CLUB for stepping in to host it 8 til midnight at Takeover - 13th October in case you need reminding!
Early Bird tickets still available https://www.wegottickets.com/event/450489
A fabulous first public event on Saturday: 'OXJAM UNPLUGGED', on Saturday 22nd September.
Terrific music from Emma Bladon Jones Music, The Beeston Ceilidh Collective, The Cellotapes (pictured in blue light) and Foreign Accent (pictured in violet) and a full and appreciative audience.
Many thanks to the artists, to Middle Street Resource Centre for hosting the event, and to our raffle prize donors including Metro Coffee Shop and Pure Gym.
OXJAM UNPLUGGED -THE FIRST PUBLIC EVENT OF OXJAM 2018!
Join us on Saturday 22nd September, for an evening of acoustic music at Middle Street Resource Centre.
Relax with a simple supper or snacks and a drink from the bar, whilst you listen to a wide ranging programme:
- A unique brand of Hungarian folk fusion from Foreign Accent
- Americana from The Cellotapes
- British/Celtic tunes and songs from the Beeston Ceilidh Collective
- And songs from popular troubadour and Oxjam regular Emma Bladon Jones.
Come along and help us on our way to break through the £100,000 barrier of money raised by our wonderful town!!
Available in advance from:
- Oxfam Books and Music on Beeston High Road (cash, cheques, cards)
- Online from http://www.wegottickets.com/event/445697 (+10% booking fee)
- Middle Street Resource Centre (cash preferred)
- Or on the door if available.
Tram and buses stop outside - some car parking on site or nearby
Door open 7.30pm
Middle Street Resource Centre, Middle Street, Beeston, NG9 2AR
OXJAM TICKETS ON SALE from Wednesday 25th July!
The industrious team at Oxjam Beeston HQ are busy cooking up plans for this year’s Oxjam Music Festival. Last year the festival raised a record breaking £22,000, bringing our running total of money raised for Oxfam since we started to a fantastic £85,000, and making Oxjam Beeston probably the most successful Oxjam in the country!
This year, if you are ‘super quick’, you can bag one of our ‘SUPER-EARLYBIRD’ tickets for TAKEOVER for just £8, saving £4 on the ‘on the day’ price. But hurry, these special tickets are limited in number. When they’re gone, our ‘earlybird’ price will be a tenner, available until the eve of TAKEOVER (ie Friday 12th October). ‘On the day’ price will be £12.
Students with NUS cards or anyone under-18 can have a ticket for £6 - but make sure you have ‘proof’ when you exchange your ticket for a wristband on TAKEOVER DAY, Saturday 13th October.
Also on sale - tickets for ‘Oxjam UNPLUGGED’ on September 22nd at Middle Street Resource Centre, for £7 each.
- Oxfam Books and Music on Beeston High Road (cash, cheques, cards);
- Super early bird tickets from https://www.wegottickets.com/event/446117
- Under 16/NUS tickets from https://www.wegottickets.com/event/446118
- ‘Unplugged’ tickets also available from Middle Street Resource Centre (cash preferred)