Canvas & Coffee Waffle House
from your current location
“The ethos behind this coffee shop is great coffee, friendly service and freshly prepared food. Our aim is to give every customer a great experience. For first time guests I’d recommend our speciality; homemade Belgian Waffles. Or if you’re feeling less indulgent our toasted sandwiches are also great.
Our Head Barista, Stephen Keith, ensures that we get the best out of our locally roasted coffee beans. His passion for coffee means that every Flat White, Latte and Cappuccino that goes out is in keeping with our high standards. A lot of thought has gone in to the look and feel of the space; from the hand selected furniture to the music playlists. Our walls are decorated with original artworks, all of which are available to purchase. We hope to welcome you soon to Canvas & Coffee.”
- James Kellett, Founder
9 past concerts
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018: 16:00–16:30 Jack Waterhouse
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018: 15:15–15:45 Pixie Styx
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018: 14:30–15:00 Zak Justin
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018: 13:45–14:15 Francesca Cullen
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2018: 13:00–13:30 bbatv
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 15:10–15:40 Rambling Rosh
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 14:30–15:00 Edwina and Juliet
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 13:40–14:20 Brett Sinclair
- Oxjam Beeston Takeover 2016: 13:00–13:30 Elaine Chipchase
Events at the venue:
Francesca Cullen :) :)
Jack Waterhouse :) :)
Pixie Styx :) :)
Rambling Rosh at Froth
Oxjam for families and children
We've been asked if children were welcome to Oxjam, and we're happy to tell you that it is mostly a child-friendly festival!
There are some restrictions that depend on venues' own licensing policies. We've tried to enquire about these policies were and we are giving you the information below to the best of our knowledge.
Daytime concerts (i.e. until 6pm, where wristbands aren't required) are open children of all ages.
In the evening, the British Legion welcomes children of all ages, while The Star, The White Lion and The Bar (with its two stages) welcome teenagers aged 14 and over when accompanied by an adult.
Great Celtic acoustic music by Rambling Rosh at Froth
The Beestonian issue 16 has an interview of Rambling Rosh, who'll be playing Froth and the Hop Pole
Elaine sings Tudor songs and traditional folk songs with a classical style accompaniment.