YELLOW WOOD CAFE
42 Chilwell Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1EJ
from your current location
Yellow Wood Café is an independent coffee shop based on Chilwell Road in Beeston on the South-West corner of Nottingham. We opened late in 2021 during the pandemic! We offer a full range of drinks a selection of scrumptious cakes and a full food menu.
Yellow Wood is a warm and welcoming cafe constructed using re-purposed materials making for a modern interior with a twist. Both internal and external spaces are used to their full advantage and this includes a lovely secluded garden area at the rear, outside seating at the front in addition to a number of comfortable seating spaces inside. The cafe has a friendly atmosphere is staffed by local people who care about our community.
It goes without saying that we serve great speciality coffee, teas, a range of none-coffee based latte's and exquisite hot chocolate. We serve scrumptious cakes and, from April 2022, we will be serving a lovely range of light feel-good food throughout the day, every day of the week. Our focus is on serving quality products made using local and ethically sourced produce.
Of course, super fast internet, USB and power is available throughout and quiet rooms are available for customers to book, for people to work and meet friends and colleagues.
We very much look forward to welcoming you through our doors …
Tell us how crowded this venue is!
5 past concerts
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2022: 16:00–16:30 Jim Thornton
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2022: 15:15–15:45 Paul J Roberts
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2022: 14:30–15:00 Lowri-ffion
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2022: 13:45–14:15 Frank McCarthy
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2022: 13:00–13:30 John Cunliffe
Events at the venue:
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2022 15/10/2022
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2023 14/10/2023