OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 2021
Oxjam Beeston is back on Saturday 25th September 2021!
12 hours of live music across 15 venues with nearly 100 artists! Its the musical highlight of the Beeston calendar! Not to mention the infamous silent disco!!!
PROGRAMME - The full programme is shown here with links to all confirmed artists. Please note this is subject to change right up to the day itself!
TICKETS - Oxjam Beeston tickets online are now NOW ON SALE! Please note that you can buy physical tickets from Oxfam Books & Music, Beeston (Adults £12 Advance, £15 on the day, £6 U18/NUS, £7 on the day).
VOLUNTEERS - Oxjam Beeston relies on the work of fantastic volunteers. If you can help out on the day, please SIGN UP!
CALL FOR ARTISTS - Our programme is full but if you are interested in a reserve slot then please register using our CALL FOR ARTISTS application form.
DONATE TO OXFAM
- Text Oxjam3 to 70066 to donate £3
- Text Oxjam5 to 70066 to donate £5
- Text Oxjam10 to 70066 to donate £10
Please ensure you have the bill payer’s permission. This will cost you the price of a standard text plus the donated amount. The whole of the donated amount will go direct to OXFAM. You should get an acknowledgement from Oxfam in a few moments. If you do not, the donation has not have gone through. Please try again. Or drop some cash in a nearby collection tin!
- Advance tickets can be exchanged for wristbands on the day from Kiosks (12pm-4pm at Beeston Square then 4pm-10pm outside Star Inn, Hop Pole, Bendigo and Commercial Inn).
- Wristbands are not required at venues before 6pm.
- We welcome CASH so please come prepared. We have a small number of card machines but cannot guarantee that on the day sales can be taken by card.
- Where we are able to offer you the option to pay by card, please note, we can accept any major debit or credit card, ApplePay or GooglePay but NOT PayPal. We prefer contactless if possible. We can provide you with a receipt.
- Festival goers must comply with any COVID safe measures as required by individual venues. Most stages are indoor. We have a number of outdoor stages - Star Inn Garden Stage, Beeston Square, Crown Inn, Commercial Inn and Cartwheel. We have undertaken a risk assessment in advance of the event.
- Under 18s are welcome at all venues before 8pm. No Under 18s allowed at Hop Pole or Pottle after 8pm, Berliner after 9pm and Commercial Inn 9.30pm. U18s are welcome at any time at Star Inn, Victory Club, Bendigo, Circle Eatery and Middle Street Resource Centre where accompanied by an adult.
- In the event of Oxjam Beeston Takeover being cancelled, we would provide a full refund to all festival goers upon evidence of ticket purchase.
We look forward to seeing you there!
25 Sep 2021 (800 days ago)
Programme not available
Thanks so much from Romy!
Her first live performance. Only 12 years old. She'd love to be invited back next year!
Bags of talent, brilliant songwriter and...that voice!🤩
If you'd like to follow her , click on her you tube channel link on here and subscribe.
She's had an amazing day! Thanks #OxjamBeeston
Dan's set started early, so get here now or miss it!
Paul Carbuncle great fun!
This joint is jumping!
These guys rock, get down here!
Please come and have a sing with the various choirs at around 4 pm.
Or just come to listen to some great Nottingham choirs.