from your current location
The Hop Pole is a local traditional community pub situated in Chilwell known as a great music venue.
It is a very old, unspoilt pub dating back to 1870. With its lovely original beams and 2 fireplaces, this gives the pub a very warm, homely feel, and with friendly staff throughout this makes The Hop Pole a fantastic place to spend the afternoon. We have a fully stocked cellar, offering draught beer, wine and spirits, along with real ale and a range of soft drinks for all non-drinkers and drivers. In the summer months the beer garden is a lovely place to sit and relax with a refreshing drink, or a tasty meal.
To accommodate all smokers, there is a heated smoking area to keep you nice and warm and the winter nights, and with disabled access and a car park on the premises this makes the pub easily accessible for all.
Every Tuesday night is dedicated to live music evenings which are fantastic nights, with different acts on each week, quiz nights also take place of a Wednesday in which there is a gallon of ale up for grabs, so come on down and test your knowledge. For that special occasion, 200 people can be accommodated for throughout and a buffet can be provided on request. So come on down to The Hop Pole where a warm and friendly welcome awaits you.
Under 18s are welcome until 8pm as long as accompanied by an adult.
9 past concerts
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 22:50–23:30 Blue Shack
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 21:50–22:30 The Terminal Five Experience
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 20:50–21:30 Tribute to Nordberg
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 19:50–20:30 Down the line
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 18:50–19:30 45
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 16:50–17:30 Willow Tree Revival
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 15:50–16:30 The Thomas Hughes Elmhirst Explosion
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 14:50–15:30 Shiftin' Sands
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL: 14:00–14:30 Dolby Gang
Events at the venue:
- OXJAM BEESTON MUSIC FESTIVAL 25/09/2021